Well, as well as PDF files have become the standard in documents today, also it emerged lot of software to view and edit these documents. Most of these applications are simply to see, while others have more profits. What kind of profit? Other programs allow you to edit PDF, cut, paste, annotate, and when it comes to PDF files.
PDF TO WORD CONVERTERSo I took the liberty to compile some options PDF software for whatever purpose you may have. Take a look and see if you can use any of these great programs for your ideas. I'm sure you'll find something useful.
1. ADOBE READER (to view PDF files)Do you only need to view PDF files? This software has everything you need. Adobe Reader is free and easy to use, and even has some features of annotation, such as highlight text and sticky notes. This makes the visual experience much better. It may be a bit basic, but if your needs are also basic, then this is a worthy consideration.
2. PDF SPLIT & MERGE (For Viewing, splitting and merging PDF files)Did you ever think you could combine all PDF files into one? So this is what you're looking. They can merge, split, and even view PDF files at your convenience, and all for free. Very useful if a ton of PDF files that revolve around a similar theme is used. The good thing about this resource is that you should not upload your private files to an unknown server. Everything is done directly from your desktop, which is a great advantage.
3. FOXIT PHANTOMPDF (to edit PDF)PDF files are inherently difficult to change. After all, they are not really text documents. They are actually images of text documents. So unlike, for example, a Word document, you can simply not go in and change the text easily. But that is where comes into play Foxit. Foxit comes with a set of editing tools fully flush. You can change the size of paragraphs, change the font and size of text, insert video and images, and more. It has everything you need for editing PDF files, but at a cost of $ 89. Luckily, there is a 30 day trial to make sure you have what you need, so do not feel too pressured in buying, since you have such free trial.
4. PDFESCAPE EDITOR FREE (for editing PDF files)If the Foxit PDF editor is a bit out of your price range, then PDFescape is your best bet. While not come so equipped as Foxit PDF Editor is a free resource and has the ability to add and remove text blocks as you see fit. In addition, you can do other interesting things like adding images and links. Definitely a free and effective for editing PDF files alternative. So if you're not willing to invest the cash for a PDF editor high-end as Foxit, this is going to work very well.
5. UNIPDF CONVERTER (convert PDF to Word)Need to convert your PDF files into Word documents? This PDF to Word converter does for free. Once downloaded, just use the software to convert directly from your desktop without Internet. In addition, there is no size limitations.
6. DOPDF CONVERTER (to convert a file PDF)If you need to convert text documents into PDF files, then this will work without any problem. DoPDF is a simple device that lets you convert both regular printed documents and computer files to PDF files. And unlike many other PDF converters, it can bring the original text font and set the page size. Easy and uncomplicated, this is a solid resource for PDF creation purposes.
Did you like the article today? Share it with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter. Perhaps someone is in need of this information.